Faculty and Staff
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all Salem City School employees. The Advantage EAP is a confidential referral and treatment service available to employees, spouse, and children. The program provides counselors and other specialists offering a wide range of services. Individual and group counseling is available for the employee and his/her family.
- Individual and/or Family Problems
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Premarital, marriage, and divorce counseling
- Financial or legal concerns
- Difficulties at work
- Physical health problems
- Anxiety, depression or stress
- Or any other type of personal problems.
Advantage EAP – Employee Assistance Program
540-989-6605 or 800-669-9396
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Evening appointment hours are available.
Nights and weekends call 540-981-9351 (available 24/7)