- See our 2016-2017 School Calendar here.
- The Salem School Board unanimously approved Resolution 237 at its first meeting of the year, and in so doing formally recognized the two-time defending 4A state football champions. Spartans Head Coach Steve Magenbauer accepted the honor on behalf of all the players, coaches, trainers and support staff members. Follow this link to see a photo of the presentation.
- Kindergarten Registration Information: Parents of children who will be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2017, should register their child for kindergarten for the Fall of 2017. Registration begins during the week of February 6-10, 2017 from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. each day. To register your child, go to the office of the school your child will attend. Bring proof of residency and your child’s original birth certificate with you. Questions? Call Salem City Schools at 389-0130.
- Salem City Schools is once again named as one of the state’s top 10 school divisions. Read details here.
- See our Board’s Legislative Priorities for 2017
- Salem City Schools is pleased to announce a Chromebook pilot program for our fifth grade students. After a very successful pilot program at Salem High School, each fifth grade student in our four elementary schools will be issued a Chromebook for this school year.
- See our 2017-2018(next year) School Calendar here.
- Older news is available here.
The Salem City School Division has long been a leader in the use of Instructional Technology for the purpose of preparing Salem’s children to be creative problem solvers who are equipped to communicate and succeed in the digital age and global economy. Most...
I routinely tell people that our school division’s size is one of its greatest strengths. We are large enough to provide terrific opportunities and support for our students, yet small enough to be in a position to adapt and innovate. Perhaps most importantly, we are...