The School Board passed a Resolution honoring the Salem High School Yearbook staff for once again being named a Gold Crown award Winner
- The Roanoke Chapter of the Air Force Association honored an outstanding teacher from the greater Roanoke area who demonstrated excellence in the field of aerospace education, science, technology, engineering, or math, through their annual Aerospace Teacher of the Year Program. Salem high school's Sarah Gerrol is this year's recipient!
- Dylan Wade, a senior at Salem High School was honored at the May 2013 Board meeting for being selected as a finalist in the English-Speaking Union National Shakespeare Competition.
- Sally Southard congratulated Katelyn Barker, a senior at Salem High School, at the May Board meeting for being selected as a member of the All-Virginia Chorus.
- The School Board passed a Resolution honoring the Salem High School Delphi Magazine staff for being named a Silver Crown award Winner
- School Board Chair, Sally Southard, congratulated Sam Valentine, a senior at Salem High School, for being selected to participate in the American High School Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall.
- The boys and girls VHSL Division IV State Championship Basketball teams were honored with Resolutions at the May Board meeting
- The board congratulated Salem High School's Derek Wray for meeting and exceeding industry standards in Automobile Maintenance and Light Repair. As a result of Mr. Wray’s work, the Salem High School Auto Service Program has been accredited by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF).
- The 8-Time VHSL State Championship Forensics Team was honored with a Resolution at the May Board meeting
- Salem City Schools Draft 2013-2014 Goals and Objectives
- Salem City Schools Board Approved 2013-2014 Calendar
- Board Approved 2013 Summer School Schedule
- Will your child be in a Salem City Schools Kindergarten Class next year? Find registration information here.
- Salem City Schools 2013 Legislative Priorities
- Parents - Update your student's Emergency Card Online in the Parent Portal!
- 2012-2018 Salem City Schools Comprehensive Plan
- Salem City Public Schools Division Goals and Objectives for School Year 2012-2013