Love. Engage. Inspire.
- We are committed to excellence in all we do.
- We believe that all children are important and can be successful.
- We believe student success is a shared responsibility among schools, parents, and community partners.
- We recognize and value individual differences among staff and students.
- We believe students learn best in a safe and disciplined environment provided by caring and respectful adults.
- We are committed to providing employees with an excellent work environment and a competitive compensation package.
- Our Core Business is Teaching and Learning
- Our Focus is Continuous Improvement, and
- Our Commitment is to Every Child; Every Day
To fulfill is Vision and Mission and to uphold its Core Values, the Salem City School Board is committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment where ALL STUDENTS acquire the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become successful and responsible citizens. The Board is similarly committed to personalizing and providing a variety of educational, extracurricular, and social opportunities so that every student will be equipped with the skills necessary to communicate, collaborate, problem-solve, and think critically and creatively , to be successful in career paths and continued education.
- provides the necessary trained and dedicated leadership, qualified personnel, equipment and materials to assure an appropriate education for every student;
- treats all members of the school community equitably with the highest degree of respect;
- demonstrates good stewardship of resources through fair and efficient allocation.
- Visit our School Board Page by clicking this link.